But there's many people out there thinking that Friday the 13th is an unlucky day, so today I decided to write 13 reason why I think is the opposite and it's a lucky day.
1. TGIF!!! (do I need to say more? don't think so).
2. We are all seeing another day, we are alive.
3. You are reading this on a computer, iphone or anything else, so you are lucky to have any of those devices.
4. You are reading this so you are blessed with the knowledge of reading.
5. For us here in the Cayman Islands, it's already Friday the 13th, 2010 and so far so good with the Hurricanes this season.
6. I have a eye doctor appointment, I was lucky to get the only spot available today (when I called just yesterday).
7. You are lucky that last year I did another post about today's date, so if you would like more facts about this particular date, just click here.
8. Friday is lucky, because it introduces Sat. & Sunday.
9. For me it's just like that song "Lucky I'm in love with my best friend" because it applies to me, I have a wonderful husband who is also my best friend... and I am sure, for some reading this, this is also true and a huge blessing.
10. Today is the only Friday the 13th in 2010, last year we had one on the months of Feb. March & November, so makes the most out of it.
11. FACT: On a Friday 13th, 1939, Igor Secorsky invented the helicopter, 71 years later in 2010 we were lucky to celebrate our 1 year marriage anniversary with our first helicopter ride!
12. We are lucky that today we are having at least 2 meals, when there's some many people out there not having the same luck.
13. And the last but not least reason why today is a lucky day would be; Sunday is the 15th, so being that we get paid on the 15th & 30th of every month, we are getting paid today instead, woo-hoo!
Blessings of luck today, tomorrow and always for all!!!!