Being that you are the one and only that always takes care of me. You take me by the hand and sends me blessings everyday, so this Christmas time [and any time] you are the one to make my Christmas list to. [Sorry Santa, nothing personal!]
But first, I can't possibly ask for anything unless I first thank you for all the blessings you bring to my life and the life of those around me.
If possible, there are still a few things I would like to ask you for in 2012.
1. To love and be loved everyday.
2. A daily hug.
3. A house... for those that are homeless.
4. Food, for those that are starving.
Faith for those that need it or that are lacking it completely.
6. Freedom for those that are innocent of any crime.
7. Health, strength, care and support for all our brothers and sisters suffering.
Peace of earth.
9. More beautiful sunsets and less natural catastrophes.
And last but definitely not least...
10. Blessings to all those reading this, their loved ones and friends, as well as my family and loved ones.
May this Holiday Season be absolutely wonderful and that the spirit of God will surround all your celebrations.
God Bless and Happy Christmas!!!