This award was definitely unexpected and although I am very grateful to Randi for thinking of me, I have some sort of mixed feeling about the name of the Award. I mean, stylish blogger? mmmmh, not sure if that does really applies to me as I don't really consider myself a very stylish person, my blog is not really about fashion, or design/decoration, nevertheless I gladly take the complement, so thanks Randi!!!
Now, the award always comes with some sort of rules as always I must link this back to Randi that gave the award, so go check out her wonderful blog at Wild Magnolia. Also I must share 7 things about me and then pass it on to other stylish blogs (not sure about having that many blogs to link it too... but I will try my best).
1. I hate paper cuts, I dread them every day, yesterday I got one.
2. When I was growing up I always wanted to be able to raise only one eyebrow at a time, so one day I made up my mind to practice all day long... after a while I learn how to do it and I can still do it (only my right side though).
3. I am a firm believer that "things worth doing, are worth doing them right" and I try to practice that every day of my life.
4. I miss my Mom's cooking very much, now that I have my own house and that I'm married; when I get home I mostly have to cook dinner, so now I can finally understand how hard it can be for all Mother's out there, trying to balance life, love, kids, house, work, etc, etc... Thanks Mom for the life you gave us and your the love that is always there!
5. I am a very spiritual person, I believe in God 100% but my religion is not necessary describe by just one type of belief. I was raised catholic but I do share many other points of view with other religions but always very sure that God exists and it's the beginning and end of everything.
6. I love vintage stuff, from furniture to black and white pictures, specially if there are family pictures.
7. I love Hello Kitty and everything Hello Kitty!!!
Now, I am supposed to nominate some blogs that I consider stylish, so here I go... (in no particular order).
Caroline at Absolutely Unique
Amanda at Amanda + Don
Meg at Life of Meg
Heidi at Ooh La La...
Jessi at The Juici Life
Joey at Joey's Cafe
All of those girls are plenty stylish, in fact they probably are more stylish than me... So go visit them and their stylish blog!
Have a great day!!!