Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday Movie Post

My first Wed. Movie Post of the year is about a fantastic movie I watched on the 1st day of the year. Not only it's a good and positive film, but it also inspired me to be a better person by carelessly helping others that need it more than we do...

The movie I'm talking about is "The Blind Side". This movie is based on the life story of Michael Oher, a homeless kid that went from living on the streets to becoming an NFL player, this with the help of a wonderful family.



Of course this movie is mostly about American Football, but even if you are not into watching sports and specially football (like me) I am sure you are to find something you'll like about it.

Sandra Bullock is the lead character and I personally think she does a wonderful job, with a very different type of character (for a change!). Most of the other performances are pretty good too, specially the little boy (SJ).

So, I definitely give this movie:


2 thumbs WAY up!

If you get a change to watch this movie, do it. It's fun, charming, inspiring and makes you appreciate what you have but also reminding you about what you could give to those in need...

Happy Hump day!

1 commented; now it's your turn!:

Jess said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I shall add it to the Netflix list!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails