Monday, July 26, 2010

Sitting in the park

When was the last time you sat at a park and just watched the world go by?

During our 2 weeks in Mexico we spent 1 day/1 night in the beautiful colonial town of Valladolid in Yucatan. In the afternoon of the day we got there (and after we visited some cenotes in the area), we sat in the park to just enjoy the afternoon and watch the town come alive.



It was a pretty busy afternoon there (and probably a very typical one), some people were on a hurry, either coming or going but definitely with their own agenda.

There were lots of people selling things and specially food, but others like us, just enjoying the afternoon while sitting place under the shade of some wonderful trees.


While I was there I couldn't help but thinking about how wonderful it is that there's still places in this world where people have time to just sit at the park, enjoy the beautiful afternoon and see the world go by.

Meanwhile there's people in this world that are constantly and always on the run without taking time to sit and just see the world go by... Maybe there's even people out there that have never ever sat at a park at all...

Well I am happy to think that I did it*, ( at least while on vacation), just sat on the park and watched the world go by without a single worry on my mind, but now it's back to work for me.

I am full of energy and hoping to dive right into what I do, sell lots of art and enjoy every minute of my day.

Have a wonderful week!

*Do try this at least once on your life, I highly recommend it

1 commented; now it's your turn!:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those are beautiful pictures! And you are right! Sometimes we just need to take the time and see all the wonders the world has to offer!! Even if we just go out to any park! We all should take the time and go out and relax!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails