Tuesday, November 16, 2010

T is for Tuesday

Tuesday has come and the remains of last weeks nasty flu is still hanging out around me.

Yesterday was a terrible day for my sinus congestion, the pressure was so strong that I kept feeling like if my jaw was cramping all day, couldn't even swallow properly  and even the bones under my eyes hurt, ouch!

When I finally got home exhausted from work and short of breath from the sinus pressure, I decided to have a more natural approach to the whole deal, (instead of only the doctors medicines) so I drank some Apple Cider Vinegar in water and also did a little chest massage with some Eucalyptus oil. After a while I felt like my head wasn't going to explode anymore!

Besides that, I guess I am slowly getting back to my 100%. This past flu was awful, for days I couldn't taste anything and then I guess because of the infection and the drugs even the water tasted terrible. Now, it's getting back to tasting good and I am very happy about that cause I love and enjoy drinking water.

Anyway, it's going to be a busy week for me, lots of cruise ships in town cause the season is finally picking up, my boss in back in town and we have a big gallery event on Thursday night, so today I hope that T is for Tuesday and not for Tissue (keeping fingers crossed!).

Have a good one!!!

2 commented; now it's your turn!:

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am glad you're feeling better!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

good grief. why doesn't that nasty sickness go bother someone else! Sorry to hear your still hanging around the tissue box. Hopefully by the weekend you'll feel nearly well!! ....debbie

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails