Friday, January 14, 2011

Blog Award

Yesterday I got a wonderful surprise from Randi at Wild Magnolia, she gave me the following blog award


This award was definitely unexpected and although I am very grateful to Randi for thinking of me, I have some sort of mixed feeling about the name of the Award. I mean, stylish blogger? mmmmh, not sure if that does really applies to me as I don't really consider myself a very stylish person, my blog is not really about fashion, or design/decoration, nevertheless I gladly take the complement, so thanks Randi!!!

Now, the award always comes with some sort of rules as always I must link this back to Randi that gave the award, so go check out her wonderful blog at Wild Magnolia. Also I must share 7 things about me and then pass it on to other stylish blogs (not sure about having that many blogs to link it too... but I will try my best).

1. I hate paper cuts, I dread them every day, yesterday I got one.

2. When I was growing up I always wanted to be able to raise only one eyebrow at a time, so one day I made up my mind to practice all day long... after a while I learn how to do it and I can still do it (only my right side though).

3. I am a firm believer that "things worth doing, are worth doing them right" and I try to practice that every day of my life.


4. I miss my Mom's cooking very much, now that I have my own house and that I'm married; when I get home I mostly have to cook dinner, so now I can finally understand how hard it can be for all Mother's out there, trying to balance life, love, kids, house, work, etc, etc... Thanks Mom for the life you gave us and your the love that is always there!



5. I am a very spiritual person, I believe in God 100% but my religion is not necessary describe by just one type of belief. I was raised catholic but I do share many other points of view with other religions but always very sure that God exists and it's the beginning and end of everything.

6. I love vintage stuff, from furniture to black and white pictures, specially if there are family pictures.

7. I love Hello Kitty and everything Hello Kitty!!!

Now, I am supposed to nominate some blogs that I consider stylish, so here I go... (in no particular order).

Caroline at Absolutely Unique

Amanda at Amanda + Don

Meg at Life of Meg

Heidi at Ooh La La...

Jessi at The Juici Life

Joey at Joey's Cafe

All of those girls are plenty stylish, in fact they probably are more stylish than me... So go visit them and their stylish blog!

Have a great day!!!



4 commented; now it's your turn!:

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations on your award!
I do not like Hello Kitty though.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congradulations Sunshine!! you deserve an award!! I like your blog!! ...debbie

God's Little People said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations! How about your stylish inner character?!! I love your ability for what I would call accurate self reflection, that's pretty cool! You obviously (even to someone who've never met you) have got a LOT of human substance and that's indeed worth all the awards you've ever gotten!!

Joey Y said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awww, thanks for nominating me Sunshine! I'm sorry I just saw it today as I was very busy with my new job :( Got no time to read blogs or even update my own. But am really happy for the "award"! *hugs*

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails