Saturday, May 14, 2011

something red

Photo Challenge day 69- A picture of something Red.

Well, here is it... Our very own Kool-Aid spoon, isn't it cute???

it's a little bent on the side because it had a minor encounter with heat one day, still I think it give it character!
I sure brightens our little utensil holder, right? Plus also using the "color accent" mode on my camera makes it look really nice.

Well, we are having some minor internet difficulties at home, but I am not it ain't nothing that my husband can't fix... So I am going to leave this post short and sweet!!!

Happy Saturday to all!!!

2 commented; now it's your turn!:

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

for some reason, that spoon makes me want a glass of Kool Aid!

Take All Chances - Missy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Haha!! How cute!! He looks like spoon not to be messed with with his fire war wounds :-)


Just stopping by from Mingle Monday :-)
Missy

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails