Monday, September 5, 2011

brief busy social life

"Good Friends are like stars... You don't always see them, 
but you know they are always there".

Confucius

While I was in Costa Rica a few weeks ago, I was so blessed to catch up with friends that I haven't seen in a long time.

Had time to socialize and made me feel like I had a "busy" social life again... Something I kind of lack in my life in Cayman.

So, spending time with them, was great. Here are some pictures of my time with them!

breakfast with my cousin and a mutual best friend Roger

Some of my "besties" from High School
Good friends from life, Adriana & Pable

My dear very good friend Oswaldo (green & white shirt) and his partner Javier... Love u guys!!!
with another cousin an a good friend from high school
Isn't nice to see people after a long time and to feel as if time doesn't go by or changes your friendship? I love it...
>''<
 
In other news, looks like out "crashed" kitty is doing much better, he (confirmed it's a male) is still at the Vet's but not eating much.

According to the doctor, he might not be eating, because he was bleeding a lot through his nose, so perhaps he cannot quite smell right, just yet.

We are hoping he will be ready to come home soon, as I don't know how much a 4 night "clinic" stay is going to end up costing us... But oh well, as long as he gets better, that's all I really care for.

Have a great weekend and more news about Mirr (that is his new name) the cat, soon come!!!

5 commented; now it's your turn!:

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's nice to see pics to go with your trip!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE that quote!
xoxo from Trinidad

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Looks like a great time! I'm so glad to hear the kitty is doing better, too. Here's hoping he can leave the vet soon!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Woa.. I'm so jealous. I've been wanting to go to Costa Rica for quite some time now. Are you originally from the Caymen islands??

Joey Y said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aww.. catching up with friends is always exciting! I love gatherings too but can't do it so often as it's not easy to gather the whole bunch!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails