Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tired, tire, tir, ti, t,,,,zzzz!

Recognize any or all of the following symptoms?

  • Extreme fatigue
  • Unexplained pain in muscles
  • Sore throat
  • Loss of memory or difficulty with concentration
  • Pain that moves from joint to joint.
  • Pain in the lymph nodes
  • Headache pain that is severe
  • Sleep that does not improve your symptoms

Unfortunately I do.

I've been so tired lately that I feel as if I have no energy at all.

I sleep but don't seem to find any rest at all.

I am convinced that part of my constant tiredness lately is because I've been very busy (with lots of projects at work) so I haven't had any time to go to the gym in the past, mmmhhhh, two week? Until yesterday that I finally made it back.

I do feel a little bit better today, but not really my 100%.

But, can this really be the whole reason of my exhaustion?

I mean, I eat o.k. to well, take my vitamins and don't have very bad habits (smoking, getting drunk, drugs), so what is it?

Could it be Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? What should I do or take? Anybody out there has suggestions for me? Please pretty please!

Have a nice Thursday :)

7 commented; now it's your turn!:

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. Have you seen a doctor for an evaluation? If not, I definitely think you should ASAP. I've been through times when I was extremely exhausted from being busy, but I didn't experience all of the physical symptoms you listed, which I think should definitely be talked about with a doctor.

Andrea said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Have your B12 checked. I became VERY ill a few years back. After many tests they realized I have a B12 deficiency. It is treated with regular injections. I can't believe I let it go so long without getting answers. Many of my symptoms were the same as yours. If it is B12 deficiency it will continue to get worse until diagnosed and treated. I had some permanent damage by the time I began treatment. See a physician and pursue answers. Don't give up! Keep pushing for answers until you get them.
Hugs and prayers, andrea

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We have similar posts.

Colleen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I would definitely ask your doctor! There could be a few things going on, and since we on the internet are not doctors (nor do we play any on tv! lol), it would probably be best to call yours! I sure hope you can get down to the bottom of things to start feeling better!

Joey Y said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Sunshine, I'm back! Oh girl, sorry to hear that you are feeling restless. A restless sleep can affect many things - your work, mood & health. So if it continues, I reckon you should ask advice from doctor. Perhaps it got something to do with hormone imbalance? Take care there!

Mel's Way or No Way said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sorry you're feeling so down but I agree with the previous commenters, get yourself checked out. Feeling this way for a few days is one thing, but if it's chronic there may be something bigger going on. Good luck and good health to you.

God's Little People said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dear Sunshine
I'm sure you have a bout of exhaustion due to a too hectic period lately. I've lived with chronic fatique for years and it's a permanent state where your batteries doesn't recharge AT ALL. You can find hundreds of different versions of what's best to do but in your case I think rest and more rest will slowly recharge your battery. Allowing time for what you most love to do and DON'T over do it with exercise (gentle is better - yoga, Pilates, meditation). Over exertion (like aerobic fitness) won't do in a state of exhaustion. You can also try a supplement called D-ribose (used in cases for chronic fatique).
Take good care of yourself
- hope you'll be recharging soon
xo

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails