Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wisdom Wednesday

Perhaps we sometimes wonder and have doubts about the reality of our dreams.

Now, here's the thing about happiness and dreams; yes, they both have to start withing ourselves and by doing so every day we have an opportunity to work towards keeping happiness around and orchestrate our dreams. 

But then that's with reality kicks in. There are many situations and external factors in life that make us change, happiness sometimes is questionable and at times we might feel as we've been "kicked" out of the circle of successful dream living.



Well, even if we are not living our dreams to the fullest, that doesn't mean that they are death.

Perhaps we are focusing too much on the unattainable ones and not giving a chance to others to be born, grow and evolve?


So my point is, even if we are not living our dreams [and some might never come true at all], every day is an opportunity to keep pursuing them or create new ones, but we should never give up, and remember.

Dream as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today!

Happy Wisdom Wednesday!!!!

1 commented; now it's your turn!:

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love this post. And the maze picture. The problem is that people don't know what they want.
I think I want something, then imagine I have it, I start thinking, "Would it really be as good as I think it would to have this"
Then I don't want it so bad anymore.
I think it's the "grass is always greener syndrome."

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails