Thursday, May 3, 2012

Rum Haven

We are back from our 3rd anniversary honeymoon "staycation" and we had was a fantastic time.

Today, I am back to work but it's not for long as we are leaving again to Saturday, but this time we are heading north...


First we will visit my Mother in Law for a couple of days in Maryland and then we are off to Virginia.

I am specially excited about Virginia because I've never been there but I've heard is a very beautiful state, can't wait!



We are also planning to see some friends and have dinner with them.

I took a lot of pictures this past 2 days away, but most of them are on my camera and not on my phone, so will try to download those tonight and share tomorrow, meanwhile here are a few I took with my phone...

Our Condo name, Rum Haven
Our view from our room
View from "our dock"

Hope everybody is having a nice week, happy Thursday! :)

4 commented; now it's your turn!:

God's Little People said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm so pleased you had a nice time and happy 3rd anniversary! Would love to join you for your trip up north, how exciting! Have a fab trip - I look forward to see some great pics.
xo

@the bench said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yay for travels- I love the East Coast because of all the fresh seafood...although you probably get that all the time!

Colleen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hope you have a wonderful trip!! :)

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How come we go to the same places and take pictures and yours are always wayyy better than mine? You got the eye, I tell ya!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails