Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Aww-nimal Lover

The way I see it, there's a hole in life that can only be filled with animals!

Did you know the word "animal" comes from the Latin word animalis, meaning "having breath"?


But of course animals go way beyond "having breath". To me animals are all so different in their characteristics, but the same when it comes to being true to their instinct, heart and soul (contrary to humans) and they always live in the now.

photo source my pinterest board

Over the weekend we watched a movie called "We bought a Zoo", have you seen it already?



It is a great story of family love, moving forward and of course animals!

And although I don't 100% agree with the Zoo scenarios when it comes to animals being free, I do agree with the fact that in some cases some species are better off in a place where they are secure, feed, getting proper medical care and alive... And if you don't think so, just ask the Rhinos in Africa who are hunted down to extinction every day.

photo source my pinterest board

photo source my pinterest board

So, if you haven't watched "We bought a Zoo" and you love animals, please do yourself a favor and watch it, hopefully you won't be disappointed.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!



3 commented; now it's your turn!:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I took the girls to see it when it first came out and we all loved it. It made me cry in the end. Super Movie!! ...debbie

Great Wall of China from Space said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

awesome photography!

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I enjoyed that movie quite a bit.
Animals are good for human mentality, I think.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails