Happy Thursday, or maybe I should say Happy Throwback Thursday!
Now what's so exciting about today? Well the fact that you can see a photo from my past, if you decided to join in the fun you can link your blog at the end of this post aaaaaand.....
Wait for it...
wait for it.....
Tomorrow is Fry-day!!!!!
Definitely the best part of looking for old photos is all the memories that come along with them.
Here's my photo for today.
Now, 5 facts about this photo are:
1. This photo was taken back in May 2007 in Buffalo, New York.
2. This was during my visit to attend Jenn's wedding.
3. Jenn is the Blonde with the pink top right in the middle, she is also my host sister back when in high school I lived in Attica, NY on a exchange student program for 7 months- he family is like a second family to me.
4. This day the 4 of us bridesmaids got a belly dancing lesson as part of the hen's party, it was awesome, we had a blast.
5. I don't really remember all the girls names but I think this is the order, from left to right; Me, Janene, Jenn, ???, and Missie.
Such great memories! Have a great Thursday :)