Thursday, October 4, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Hello All, today is Thursday which mean another change to go back into memory lane with...


Today's photo takes me back to 1998 and one of the best times of my life!



1. This photo was taken near the Blue Hole in Dahab, Sinai Peninsula of Egypt.

2. I got there with friends while backpacking through Israel and found a friend of my brother- Mohammed the guy smoking on the side!

3. The two girls are Shari (from Canada) and Debbie (from Australia). I met them both through my travelings and became very good friends with them, now they are both married and with kids but we are still friends and keep in touch.

4. Diving in the Red Sea was amazing, would love to go back someday.

5. At the time I had very short hair and I used to wear it in different colors... few days after this photo I shaved my whole head!!!

Well, that's it for me, hope you guys enjoyed another peak of my past! Now, how about, feel like joining in the fun?


On an unrelated note, I am very happy because yesterday I added a "Scroll to top" lil' button to my blog which now appears on the lower right side of the screen (well, that's if you are reading it on a computer). What is this for you might ask? Well, easier navigation to read below and go back to top, you're welcome! Have a wonderful Thursday!!!

5 commented; now it's your turn!:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like they were BEST TIMES and I bet it seems only a few years ago. time flies...debbie

THE SARCASM GODDESS said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow! That looks and sounds so amazing!

McKayJoice said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the idea of you saving your head. This picture is great, I love traveling friends. So great.

Anna E said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wonderful picture - there´s something about youth and the feeling of freedom and exploration, those are times one never forgets.. :-)

Becca said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'd love to travel in the Middle East, & I'm thinking of studying abroad there next semester! What interesting things did you see in your travels?

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails