Thursday, December 13, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Hello All, it's that time of the week again...



Being that the past is relative thing, meaning the past can be 20 minutes ago or 20 year ago, today I am dedicating this post to a wonderful couple and event that happened just yesterday 12.12.12!

My dear friend Jessica Vellela married her new hubby Siddharth on 12.12.12. at 12:12pm.


Isn't it a beautiful photo? From what I hear it was a beautiful but simple ceremony back in India.

My friend Jessica is originally from Canada but moved to India to study Ayurveda Medicine a few years back, now she is officially a doctor and has her own clinic called Ayur Village, if you want to learn about her place visit her website at www.ayurvillage.in or ck out her facebook page here.

I am so happy to know she has found love and happiness back in India. She is a friend I made back when I lived in Mexico and I think she is a wonderful girl. Wish them all the happiness in the world.

Now, feel like joining in with a Throwback from you distance or not so distance past? Hope so, just link up next...

Have a wonderful day!

3 commented; now it's your turn!:

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

First thing that pops into my mind. "How could she marry her hubby? IF it's her husband, they're already married".
Sorry, you married a smartass.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

how cool is that? She is gorgeous and he is handsome, they got married on what I am sure will be a lucky day!

Anna E said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aww what a lovely couple!! I´ll have a look at her homepage, I´ve always been interested in "alternative" medicine, so thanks for sharing :-)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails