Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Letters

Dear "Me": We did it....


Dear Maxine; you totally get me, LOL!


Dear Maya Tulum: After watching this video I can't help but miss living in your premises, the beautiful white sand beach that you rest in, the wonderful people that works there, the massages and even the Yoga Classes.

For those readers that don't know, I lived in Mexico for about 3 year and worked at the wonderful Maya Tulum Yoga Retreat and Resort, I was the Front Desk Manager and enjoyed my work and life a lot...
I miss it but wouldn't change my life right now, well, unless I can go back there with hubby and pets included!

This is a video of the hotel and the property, if you even have a chance to visit, don't hesitate and let me know if you would like some tips about the area!


Dear Tina Fey: You are awesome, love you as Liz Lemon on 30 Rock and enjoy watching re-runs of the show.


Dear Sheba: I am sorry your itchiness is coming back and you have to wear the "cone of shame" again, tomorrow we are taking you to the Vet and hopefully we can get you some relief again.

Dear Weekend: I can hardly wait for you to step into the picture, I want to sleep in, relax and I am even looking forward to a lil' party tomorrow night, yey!

Dear readers: have yourself a merry lil' weekend, enjoy every minute!


3 commented; now it's your turn!:

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am ready to go back to Mexico. I think I saw our room on the video.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ohhhhh I am dying over that resort!! I had my husband watch it too. Thank you for sharing!

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

TGIF! How cool that you lived in Mexico and worked at the Maya Tulum. I visited that area during a cruise a few years ago and loved it. Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails