Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday Game Post

Yesterday I got a sick note from the doctor to stay in, get some rest and try to finally get rid of this cold and cough for got. By taking some of the medication she sent me I think my fever is down and my cough situation is improving.

So, I was home yesterday, sleeping, watching t.v. and at times playing on the computer. And that's when I decided to play Bejeweled Blitz, a game on facebook that is quite good but addictive as well.

The whole point of the game is to match 3 or more of the same jewels and create chains that will destroy, the more you match together, the best points you get.

Well, yesterday after playing for a while I got THE BEST score for me so far, I was so impressed with it that I must share it with you all... ck it out:See what it says on it?287,150 points, One of the world's best scores, wooo-hooo!

Happy Hump Day!

3 commented; now it's your turn!:

Janelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations!!
If I play those games too much, I dream about it while trying to sleep!

Hope you're feeling better!

sunshine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Janelle, actually that has happened to me before, but last night before going to bed I watched one of the Pirates of the Caribbean Movies (Death Man's Chest) and then I was having all sorts of dreams about that...

I'm feeling a little better, thanks for asking!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those games can become really addicting!! haha

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails