Sunday, October 11, 2009

Afternoon @ the new nursery

Like I mentioned on yesterday's post, in the afternoon we had plans to go to the opening of a new nursery here on the island (well, it's actually shop #2 of one of the nurseries that it's been around for a while)... Here are some of the pictures I took. It was a nice party, with lots of plants, food, drinks, music and more...





As I am a nature lover and I specially enjoy the being surrounded by it, trees, plants, flowers (and of course animals), so to me the next best thing after any expression of Mother Nature and that I consider is "man made" is a nursery.

We had a great time yesterday and I can't wait to go back when it's not so busy and get to change to look around with more time and buy more plants!!!

Have a great week everybody!

1 commented; now it's your turn!:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the collages! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails