Thursday, December 24, 2009

Another day, another post...

Today I'm thinking about the many, many blog posts out there in cyberspace about Christmas, so that made me think about NOT wanting to write about it, but instead because the Holidays are supposed to bring out the best in you, I started thinking about pretty pictures of things I don't like, and that's what today's post is about.




 
I don't like rats
(this one is adorable...)



I hate the taste of cherries
(but I find it could be a pretty sexy looking fruit)


rollercoasters
(definitely not for me, I have enough with life as it is)


 driving in the snow
(been there, done that, don't like it, scenery is nice,
but that is if you are at all able to relax and enjoy it!)



 body building
(not my thing, but this guys are doing a good job looking buff)

 
tornadoes
(like 'em but not in real life)


I don't like animal suffering
(this picture gives me hope that thanks to humans the Koala will get better)




I don't like anything slimy like a snail
(but specially I DON'T like it when blogger uploads your pictures the wrong way, LOL!!)

Have a great day and of course Merry Christmas!!!




1 commented; now it's your turn!:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Nice post!! Really enjoyed it! Aw, I love rollercoasters! Too bad there isn't any here! :(

The last picture very funny!!! :D

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails