Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Movie Post

Even though I don't particularly find Christmas movies interesting, this year I decided that the right time for such kind of flicks is not other that the month of December, and that's exactly what I've tried doing this month.

So far here are the one's I've watched, one that was just OK:



One that just plain SUCKED!


 
 
One that I've always liked as a fun romantic comedy and now that I watched again, realized this could be consider a Christmas movie, so now I highly recommend it for any season:



A must see classic:



And last, but not least my favorite Christmas movie (for a few years now) and that I always love to watch on Christmas day is:



And those are my holiday movies of the year, if you are lacking Holiday spirit (like me) watching those and some eggnog might just do the trick, LOL.

Happy Holidays!!!

1 commented; now it's your turn!:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I like Christmas movies especially the sad ones! I always cry! LOL

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails