Monday, December 28, 2009

Are we there yet?

Yes, Christmas has come and gone, it's just another day and whatever you got or you didn't really doesn't change your life much (I think).

I guess they reason I don't get much into the Christmas Spirit anymore is because to me it's not so much about the presents but about spending time with family and people you love.

In my case nowadays I pretty much only spend time with my husband who I love dearly, but as we live together with our 2 dogs, spending time with him at Christmas it's just like any other day, and don't get me wrong I love it but it's just another date to me.

Also it's not like I don't have any friends here, but I really don't have very close ones but back home... So to me Christmas doesn't mean the same as when I was growing up... Still we had nice time.

Now it's back to work and back to reality, until in a few days we start the countdown to 2010!

0 commented; now it's your turn!:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails