Thursday, December 31, 2009

Once in a Blue Moon...

it's New Year's Eve as well!!!

For those that have kind of lost track of the date and time, I have added a little countdown clock that would tell you when the new year is going to be here... Well but that's really only if you are on the Cayman Islands or the exact same time zone as we are, so guess it's really not that useful after all, LOL!

So yes, like I just mentioned today besides being New Year's eve we also have another very cool event which is a Blue Moon.

In case you've never hear of this or have but just don't know why it's call that; it's not really about the color, basically people call it like that when we get two full moons on the same month, so for us here at the western hemisphere we had a full one on Dec. 2nd so today's our second of the month, making it the Blue Moon, but in the case of the eastern hemisphere and because of the time difference their two full moons will be in January, kind of cool, uh?

So to commemorate this wonderful and kinda unique event I would like to share this video of my favorite version of Blue Moon (Song for Elvis) from the Cowboy Junkies, I love this version because besides being very romantic it also has a little sad feeling to it that makes me want to be hug or hug somebody...




So all I have left to say for the rest of the year is Have a wonderful 2010 filled with peace, love, health, happiness and harmony. Make the best out of the whole year, everyday, be grateful for every single thing that you have, your experiences and relations...

Besides that, thanks for taking a little time of your life to share this journey with me by visiting and commenting on my blog, keep in touch and hope to see all in 2010!!!

4 commented; now it's your turn!:

Jess said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ohhhh happy, happy new year to you!!!!!!!!!

God's Little People said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Sunshine, thanks for your comments too - it keeps me going!! And the very best to you and your husband, Ditto and Sheba for 2010. I look forward to following your blog in the new year.
Happy Blue moon and hugs :-)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Marisol! I wish you the best in 2010!!! Thank you so much for your friendship. You are a wonderful and unique person. And your blog is always full of beautiful and inspiring pictures. Who knows maybe someday I will really go visit you at the Islands!

Happy New Year amiga!!

Carnealian said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love this version of the song!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails