Sunday, December 13, 2009

Random weekend shots

Today I'm not doing much, enjoying being at home and just lounge around, catch some rays in the back deck and enjoy the nice holiday breeze.

Besides that I decided to bake some Banana Nut Cupcakes a.k.a Muffins (as other people like to call them). Here's the final result...

Yesterday we were going to store and as we were pulling out in the car we notice a very unique visitor in our yard, here it is, I call it "Henry" the Heron.

(photo by Mark)

Also, today I managed to put a bow on my dog Sheba, one that she can actually tolerate, as I was getting her and Ditto ready for our Christmas Picture...

she's ready for the pawtee!





1 commented; now it's your turn!:

God's Little People said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aww, aren't they cute in what they'll put up with (Sheba) - I'm sure she loved the fuss :-) Uhm, banana nut cupcake, yes please!! LOL

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails