Monday, April 12, 2010

It's a dog day....

The weekend was pretty fun, on Friday while doing some grocery shopping I noticed a signed about a Kiwanis annual Dog Walk which was going on Sunday morning, and I thought: (insert sarcastic tone of voice here first) "what a great way to start the day at 6:30 am, specially on a Sunday"....

But then for real I thought, our dogs would love it... So I mentioned it to my husband and he said: YOU want to wake up early on Sunday? So I said, yeah maybe I do, cause I know the dogs would have a blast.

And guess what, we made it to the walk... Got up in time and had a wonderful time, here is the proof.

getting ready to start the walk

 
but not without the proper good morning greetings!


after walking for a while...

 
for Sheba it's time to cool off, before the rest of the crowd arrives


Like in every story there are two sides of the story, so please visit my husband's blog to read more about the wonderful time we had with the dogs...

In other news:
My bosses from FL arrive today and my manager's dad passed away on Saturday, so she is leaving to Canada tomorrow for a week, so I know it's going to be busy week for me...  Have a great day!!!

3 commented; now it's your turn!:

Andrea said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lots of doggie fun!
Blessings, andrea

Heart2Heart said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sunshine,

Looks like you all had an amazing time so early in the morning. I am praying that your week goes by quickly and you are back to your weekend in no time.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very lovely dogs and pictures! What an amazing week!

I hope you are not too overloaded with work!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails