Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lea for the soul...

There's nothing like nourishing your soul by connecting with somebody or something you love dearly.

These past few days back home with my family were exactly that, nourishment for my soul. I felt loved, appreciated and through this connections I kind of "recharged" batteries to keep on going in life.

I am a firm believer that without God and specially this kind of amazing energy that our loved ones provides us, our lives will be dull and just too difficult and exhausting to deal with...

But in my case, not only my family and being in my country gave me this amazing nourishment I needed, my parents animals did most of the job, but specially my Mom's lovely and dear cat Lea.


She is an adorable kitty, just loving and fun to be around. I miss having a cat so much, but with our two dogs bringing a cat into into our household right now, would be an absolute nightmare for us and them...

These past days with Lea filled that need that my soul has of having a cat again, so for that I am so incredibly happy and thankful!

Have a wonderful day!

2 commented; now it's your turn!:

God's Little People said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

She's precious! Can't wait to see you in Greece!!! Got such a bad internet connection for the moment that I can't even get to write any posts :-( Will be back soon hopefully and look forward to catching up with your latest posts. Can't wait!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aw, she is adorable!! I'm glad you had a great time and family really does help you feel better!! :D

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails