Monday, January 3, 2011

3rd day already?

It's been almost 3 days since the beginning of the year, so far I haven't really left the house but to walk to dogs.

Saturday I woke up and I had some sort of a hangover, I guess mostly because I didn't eat much and then had a few glasses of wine, so I woke up feeling crappy but improved during the day.

Yesterday on the other hand I was feeling pretty weird as well, I think it's something to do with my digestion because I just had like a feeling of tiredness and a little headache that felt was coming from my stomach, had something for it but didn't make me feel better, so all I did was lounge around the house, watch movies and TV.

Our NY's party was so much fun, we had about 20 people over and we watch the fireworks from the roof... here are some pictures of the night.

Us, the hosts!
Friends starting the night...
Emma & Christian (our friends and dog sitters!)
the newly engaged couple, Steve and Jenn!
Brenton & Sheila
Happy New Year from me!!!























Tomorrow is back to work and to real life, I have very high hopes for 2011 and I intent to keep a very positive approach about everything this year, let's get it started then...

Have a great day!!!

2 commented; now it's your turn!:

God's Little People said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Looks like you at least had great fun!!
And yes, I agree, let's get it started!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ooops, little hangover huh?! lol All for a good cause: Bringing in a whole NEW YEAR!! Looks like a good party to me!! Glad you had fun!! ...debbie

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails