Saturday, November 12, 2011

Parade ready

It's Saturday and the whole island is getting ready for the 2011 Pirates Week Landing and Parade.

Yesterday we pretty much got our entire float ready (see photos above).

I think it looks fabulous and it's going to look even better in the parade.

Will try to get some pictures of the event but being that I'm goin to be in the actual float I'm not sure if I would be able to...

Happy Saturday!!!
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Mobile

2 commented; now it's your turn!:

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Have fun! Your float looks awesome!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The boat looks Great!! Have fun in the parade!! Take lots of photos! ...debbie

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails