Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Story of my life

No, this isn't a huge long post where I recount every single year of life where, where I've been or what I've done.

Instead this is just an expression people use to describe something that typically happens in their lives.

So, story of my life: either I don't have ANYTHING going on; no events, dates, invitations, work projects or everything happens around the same time and then I feel as if am not going to have enough time or energy to pull it all off.

But this week, story of my life [again], I have events every night but last night that I managed to get my self to the gym and squeezed in about 45 minutes or extenuating exercise, so I feel less like this



And more like this


Tonight's event is a corporate thing at the Ritz Carlton, should be a nice set up because it's in front of the ocean, unfortunately I will be there to work and not as a guest of the event... still will try to get some pictures to share.

Tomorrow we have some friends over for dinner, they live in Bermuda and come visit every year, this will be the first time to come by the house.

On Friday is the official opening of Pirates Week Festival 2011 and we have been invited to go on a boat to watch the fireworks from the water, that is going to be awesome...

Saturday is the world famous Pirates Week Landing Parade, this year the Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation is putting in a float on the parade and I am in charge of design, set up, decoration and to be there that day... It's going to be fun to be so much fun!!!

And finally on Sunday I would be in bed, barely breathing and asking for an IV!!!!

How about you, any event coming up?

Happy Wednesday :)

3 commented; now it's your turn!:

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I know what you mean -- when it rains, it pours! I'm swamped right now getting ready to head to Seattle to coordinate a wedding, complete a couple major class projects and finish a freelance magazine piece. It's crazy, but I'll make it!

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

One extreme or the other,nothing in between!

Joey Y said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Coming up event for me will be... my nephew's birthday next weekend :) at my grandma humble little apartment. Time to gather with all my cousin sisters! Hope you'll have fun at your events!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails