Wednesday, December 28, 2011

come sing with me...

As I mentioned yesterday for Christmas my husband got me a beautiful and magical Tibetan Singing Bowl that I absolutely love to play.

It makes such an amazing sound that you can feel all the way inside your bones.

The other night I played it right on top of my solar plexus chakra and WOW, it was amazing how the vibrations and sound can be felt all around my body, very cool!

Even my dogs love it and they tend to lay down around me when I am playing it.

The video is not the best but you can get a pretty good idea of what they are all about, if you would like to see more amazing videos of these kind of bowl, check youtube.com.

And if you would like more information about them, their history and what they are all about, please check the Wikipedia page by clicking here.


I am going to try and make a video later in the afternoon so you can't really hear all the neighborhood rosters, LOL!

Have a wonderful day!

3 commented; now it's your turn!:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How pretty! You know? I think I've seen one of those someplace or sometime in my life, but can't remember where or when. Would like to hear it again without the roosters!! ha ha - so funny!! ...debbie

Anna E said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, what a special frequency and sound - it really causes a meditative state to listen to, very causative..thanks for sharing it! On another note I´ll write you an email about your christmas package, thanks a lot! :-) XO

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I want us to get a bigger one.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails