Tuesday, December 27, 2011

where are u christmas?

Christmas has come and gone and now most people are looking forward to the next celebration, New Years.

Hope everybody's Christmas was a fabulous time, filled with the most wonderful moments shared with special people; whether it was family time, friends time or even inner peace time.

For me Christmas was very nice, got to spend another one with my most wonderful blessing a.k.a my husband, also celebrating my brother's birthday on Christmas day and getting together with friends.


To me Christmas is not so much about the presents but about the fact that you show people love [ some via the little things you get them] and I know my husband really loves me as he got me a pool! woo-hoo....


It is only one of those blow up ones but the best part is that we can put it on our back deck upstairs, so I am very excited about that!

Our dogs both get Christmas presents and this year it was not exception.

Sheba got a Christmas Ball and Ditto a matching collar and leash with sharks!
Also from my husband a received an amazing Tibetan Singing Bowl and I love it, will try to make a video of it later and post it for those who don't know what they are.

Now, it's back to work for me, so the magic time of the season is over, lol!

Happy Tuesday, I am looking forward to my Kettlexpress class tomorrow, although I am still a bit congested and my sinus acting up at times... 

3 commented; now it's your turn!:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OH having a pool on your deck will be wonderful!! Close to the refrig for cool drinks to lollygag around in the pool!! lol ...debbie

God's Little People said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How cool to have your own pool - very nice pressie! Looks like Sheba and Ditto had a great time too. Sounds brilliant with the Kettlexpres - perfect after Christmas!! Thanks so much for your lovely X-mas card. The little calendar is really cute as is the disposable cloth (what a great idea!). As I've mentioned already Mr. Button is staying on my desk (love him). It's comical my package hasn't arrived yet, I guess only God knows when it will arrive!
xo

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

what a great pool!!! That looks like it would be fun!

Can't wait to see your videos because I have no idea what that is (the Tibetan Singing Pot)

Hope your sinuses clear up soon!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails