Friday, March 23, 2012

call me buttercup

Sometimes I just don't have it in my to post. Lately besides lacking real topics and inspiration, work is adding to the equation, spring break tourists are flooding the streets of George Town so we have been super busy every day.

But in a way, busy means sales and time sure flies when you are having fun, right?

On a different note, I am happy to report that I am totally back on my feet after last week's illness.

I am back on my gym routine and I have to say I am still enjoy it, but it's not getting any easier, in fact now I am doing 3 classes a week and I specially happy to be doing a boxing class on Tuesdays. 

The thing about boxing is that it's a great sport and it specially makes me feel like a "power puff girl", LOL!

So from now on, just call me Buttercup! 

It's been 2 weekend since I've seen my little sister Yanique and I feel pretty bad about that. First weekend I had to work and then after being sick and off work I ended up working again on Saturday.

So, tomorrow I am planning to make it up to her and perhaps take her on a submarine ride or go snorkeling again. I also bought her a book so we can start reading together (as she requested me before) to help her improve her reading skills!

Also this weekend I am very excited about the new movie based on the books "The Hunger Games". After reading the books about a year ago, the wait is over and I am going to try to watch the movie on Sunday. Can't wait and I hope it's going to be good!


Have you read the books? If not, I highly recommend them. 

At first when I started reading the books, I found them kind of weird but then I got caught up in the story and just after a few chapter I could not put them down.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and that the weather is fabulous wherever you are!

7 commented; now it's your turn!:

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am almost doe with "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" and want to see the new version.

Bone said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I vote for the submarine ride, Buttercup.

One of my friends has been constantly urging me to read The Hunger Games. And I just haven't.

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm glad you're feeling better and will be able to see Yanique again this weekend! I haven't yet read The Hunger Games but have heard great things from those who have.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Am glad to hear your up and running full tilt again!! Can't have you being sick!! Sounds like your going to be mighty busy this weekend with your little sister and going to the movies. That's all we hear about on the news is that darn movie, that here in the states have broken every record for the largest amount of money made in a day, or 2 days, or three days....am sick to deathe of hearing about it. I'm sure you LOVE the movie, everyone else does!! ...debbie

God's Little People said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hello Buttercup :-) I'm delighted to hear you're doing better and that you'll be spending time with Yanique again today. I haven't read the books but I saw a trailer for "The Hunger Games" the other day and thought it looked really interesting. Do keep us posted about whether it's worth seeing. And actually, we are finally having some real fabulous weather. Won't be long before we can go swimming - woohoo!!
P.s. I LOVE the images from Wednesday, but I already said so on fb. Gorgeous!
xo

Colleen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I used to watch the Power Puff Girls many years ago when I babysat. I loved the blue one, Bubbles! lol

I'm glad you're feeling better! I have no desire to read or see the Hunger Games stuff. I'm not sure why, it just doesn't appeal to me whatsoever. lol

Tom said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I want to go on a submarine!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails