Wednesday, May 30, 2012

over the hump...

Talk about frustration with the new blogger interface. I had a whole post ready to go with pictures to light up the text and it was impossible to post it.

Why? Because the caption on each photo would appear half way down the photo and it was impossible to read and correct, so I just gave up....

Weather is still kind of iffy here but at least it's not torrential rain 24 hours a day like it was last week, did I mentioned we got about 19 inches in 3 days? Yeap, people where literary kayaking in some of the roads in town because of the flooding... and this was just rain, not even a tropical storm, yikes!

My husband's been participating on Inner Space which is sort of a Rebreather "conference" all week, he is diving every day and then in the evening there are all sort of presentations and lectures about different systems and new products related to the industry. This is his 9th year that he participates.

Last weekend I had to work so I was unable to meet with Yanique, I am making a big effort to make sure we are not missing our date day this weekend.

On our last review meeting for the program we decided that we are going to start a calendar of monthly events so we can start focusing more on school related activities as well as perhaps encouraging her to try some arts and crafts.

The reason why we decided to come up with a schedule is because this past 6 months have been great and we've done all sorts of fun activities, but there is so much we can do on the island and with the rainy season coming up (well, it's sort of already here) we need more indoor activities as well.

Not much else to share today, in the evening I am stopping by Inner Space as they are having a "fashion show" of this line of wet suits called Four Element and are really nice and good quality, I have a vest from that brand that my husband got me a few years ago and I love it and wear every time we go diving...

Happy Hump Day!


3 commented; now it's your turn!:

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It has definitely taken me some time to get used to the new blogger interface, since there are definitely a few glitches. That is so crazy about the rain! There was already a tropical storm here in the U.S., and the season hasn't officially even started yet.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Didn't know you had a rainy season.I don't know why Blogger has to fool with it - at one time it was running so well...then, someone got the bright idea to start changing stuff...jeez...if it ain't broke, LEAVE IT ALONE...debbie

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm still using old blogger. They had changed me over and I changed back...for now...they will eventually take it away for good but til they do, I am using the old one!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails