For those readers that as of today
still haven't noticed my new menu options on the top of my blog (under my banner), all I have to say is "shame on you"!
And for those that have and perhaps even clicked on one of the "categories", I am hoping that your experience was amazing!!!
So, now in order to make good use of my this new blog feature I've decided to share with you yet another wonderful recipe that I made a few days ago. Also because, don't you hate it when your day is been very busy, you are about to leave work, or just go back home from running errands, only to realize that you have no idea what to fix for dinner?!?!? Suck, doesn't it?
Well, if I was still single and living by myself perhaps this would be a whole different story, but this is not the case anymore...
So the other day I stumble upon a delicious and super easy Garlic Chicken recipe, I tried it and gave it 2 thumbs up, which is why today I am sharing it with y'all- you're welcome!
Easy Garlic Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
- 2In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
- 4Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish (lined up with aluminium foil for easier cleaning purposes) and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes
So, if any day you want a simple yet delicious dinner, give it a try, you won't be disappointed... same as if you "navigate" on my new blog feature menu bar thingy... promise!
Now, go home, get some chicken out of the freezer and cook it later or tomorrow, your family will love you for it!!!