Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 18- Your Shoes

Although I have to admit that I do like fancy, girly shoes, nowadays and specially for everyday wearing I definitely go for comfort.

Also my feet are the product of genetics as well as 6+ years of ballet during my childhood/teenage years, making the arc of my feet very big which means I cannot wear very flat shoes and although I can wear high stilettos (I'm just not used to them)... plus c'mon I live on an island!!!

So, on today's photo I am sharing the shoes I am wearing, some very comfy sandals...


How about you? What kind of shoes are your favorite? Are you a fancy, high heels stiletto girl or you prefer sandals, flip flops or tennis shoes? If you are a guy, what is your preference?

Have a wonderful week!

2 commented; now it's your turn!:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

those shoes are just my style!!!

I can barely walk in heels, I hate them!

I am a casual type, I like flip-flops, flats and tennis shoes!!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I bet those black diamonds made them cost a lot!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails