Friday, July 6, 2012

Silhouette Day

Yesterday when I took this photo (day 15) it was very hot, everyday is been in the high 90's, sunny and sticky... Although the sidewalk is not very clean, it was the best place (around) to take a "silhouette" photo.



I am very excited about the weekend, but mostly because my boss finally comes back next week after 3 weeks away, meaning I won't be in charge anymore, woo-hoo!

This weekend I don't have much planed and unfortunately my match with Yanique is officially over. After much consideration from my side as well as the program, we decided it was for the best. Hopefully they will be able to match me again in the future with another girl or even boy... we'll see!

Hope everybody has a nice weekend, happy Friday!!!

4 commented; now it's your turn!:

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Have a great weekend! I'm sorry to hear that things are officially over with Yanique, but I hope you'll have the chance to make a difference for another girl or boy soon.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

so sorry that your match with Yanique is over. You two seemed to get along so well. Hoping they find someone for you soon.

It has been in the 100s here in Michigan. We don't have the luxury of the ocean that you have nor buildings that are designed for heat the way yours are. It has been awful!

Camping Dordogne said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Interesting looking silhouette pics. I love this kinds of mysteries pics :)

Anna E said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very sorry to hear about you and Yanique, how are you feeling about it? Is it possible for you to keep seing her "unoficially"? It´s of course private and none of my business, but it just seems so cold how an organization can suddenly break up contact between two people, and being a child, it must be a big hurt to her...sending her and you my best support.!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails