Tuesday, October 16, 2012

10 on Tuesday


Hello there!

All done with Monday, so here's another edition of 10 on Tuesday, and linking back to linny's vault.

[1]

Today I am starting with a very important and close to home "issue"... Our little islands are in great need to protect their nature as the Government's been sitting on their ass (literally) for a few years now and
the (very much needed) National Conservation Law is still not approved. It sucks.

[2]
Please refer to the side bar ==========>
 to sign our Petition to Protect and keep Stingrays in their Natural Habitat...
Thanks! Every single signature helps :)

[3]
If you want to read a bit more about this issue with the Stingrays, please visit
cayCompass.com :: Return and protect stingrays

[4]
This past weekend I watched the movie "Seeking a friend for the End of the World" and I have to say I quite liked it, makes you think about many things that do not matter and appreciate those that do...
(Steve Carell is always good!)



[5]
Something in the lines of this, is what the movie (I just mention above) makes you appreciate!



[6]
This past weekend I decided to take on a Paper Mache project for the Pirates Week Parade coming up, hopefully it won't be too bad and I will be able to pull it off. I am scared!!!

It's going to be something around the lines of this...


I am so nervous, the good thing is that nobody knows I am doing it, so if it doesn't work out, I just won't use it!

[7]
This is funny... but Way to Go Felix!!!


[8]
Dear Island Traffic:
On a regular day it take me 25 minutes to drive into work, today the roads collapsed because of a major car accident (including 2 people killed), so instead of my usual time it took me 1 hour and 40 minutes to reach work... This is what happens where there are only 2 main road on the whole island, and Government is even considering closing part of one, crazy!!!!

[9]
I have so many crochet project in mind that I feel I am getting too much on my plate, but can't help it, I love to crochet, now I just new to grow a new set of hands and I'll be all set!

[10]
In exactly 1 month and 1 day I will be leaving for the MDNA- Madonna Concert in MIA, can't wait!!!

Happy Tuesday to all!!!

5 commented; now it's your turn!:

Ruthy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Number seven is so funny!! Where do you live?? I bet the Madonna concert will be amazing. She is great and so cool that she is still relevant after all these years.

sunshine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Ruthy
Hello Ruthy, thanks for visiting my blog, I live in Grand Cayman which is the biggest island in the Cayman Islands.

Barbara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yes, I signed the stingrays petition. When we visited, sadly we didn't visit Stingray City. Now I hope to return and do so one day. They, as noted, ARE the Caymans-can't think about GC without thinking rays.
Still enjoying your blog.
Barbara--AKA Massgirl

Anna E said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I signed the stingrays petition. And on a related note, I was sad to see that WSPA sent out an email where one could petition to stop the bad treatment of turtles on a turtle-farm in Cayman Islands. It said they live too many turtles together, which creates violence, wounds etc., do you know something about that?? I signed that petition too :-(

Lin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

4. I'll definitely have to check that movie out.
6. I'm sure it's going to be fabulous.
7. Haha!

Thanks for linking up sweets.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails