Thursday, October 18, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Hello All! Hope your week is going well so far, we are getting closer to the weekend and that makes me smile!


So, are you ready to "travel" back to a place and time in my past capture by a photo? Hope so...

IMG_0252.jpg

1. This photo was taken back in 2003 in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.

2. The photographer is my friend Peter Solti from Canada.

3. That day the photo was taken we visited "Playa" (as the locals call it) for the day and Peter just took photos all over, we had a great time.

4. It was cold Superior beer and feta salad kind of day!

5. This was taken at my favorite restaurant in Playa called Babes, which is a sushi and noodle bar, when I came back to visit 2 years ago with my husband, we made sure to stop by again, it was still good!

And now if you are ready to share a piece of your past, make sure to link back to me and add your own blog. Otherwise just leave me a comment, I heart comments!!!

Have a great Thursday!!!

4 commented; now it's your turn!:

Anna E said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

this photo oozes with wellbeing and freedom, makes me wanna go on a holiday! :-) Happy "almost weekend" day :-))

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ohhhh we have been looking at Playa for a honeymoon!
guess if we do we know where to eat! :)

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sushi and noodles, yum!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

great photo!!!! You always have such a beautiful smile on your face

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails