Tuesday, April 16, 2013

10 on Tuesday



10.
“Be careful what you water your dreams with. 
Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. 
Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success. 
Always be on the lookout for ways to turn a problem into an opportunity for success. 
Always be on the lookout for ways to nurture your dream.” ― Lao Tzu

9. 
After the sad event happening in Boston yesterday, I figured it's better to start today's 10 list with a positive message. My heart goes out to all the people affected by this tragedy, this happenings need to STOP!

8.
I currently own this pair of Maui Jim Sunglasses but they are old and quite scratched...



According to my co-workers I need to upgrade and go for a major change of style. Our store used to carry the Maui Jim line but decided to drop it, so now we have a few styles on sale... I am consider this ones now, what do you think?

What do you guys think? Perhaps I should take some photos with both style so you can give me your feedback?!?

7.
This is what we woke up to this morning, gorgeous colors in the sky, so I had to take a pic!



6.
Lately we've been sort of obsessed with re-runs of 30 Rock, it's such a fun show I can't get enough of it, specially when Liz Lemon dances!





5.
You got that right!


4.


3.
This is totally me!


2.
We are half way into April already, soon we will be in August, just in time for my next vacation, yey!

1.
Wishing everybody a Happy, Fun, Wonderful, Exciting, Productive, Unique Tuesday!!!

6 commented; now it's your turn!:

Martha Hokenson said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that quote for #10! And I really like that second pair of sunglasses.

Life without cats--NEVER!!!

I am also a slave to my morning coffee, you're not alone.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I wish we would no longer have to blog about events such as Boston

Anna E said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You really are an optimist: yes august is soon here! LOL ... beautiful morning-sky indeed ... yes please, send a photo of you with both sunglasses on (one at a time though)... lol lol, I recognize the look after my morning coffee at work, suddenly ready to take on the world! ;-) ... Bombing and terror, NO THANKS!!! And I KNOW all wrongfull things will come to an end some day, because it is not natural to the Planet and human affairs and what is "onsetting" in evolution and in the Universe - hope these degrading events will stop very soon!!! xo

Lin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

10. so pretty.
8. I like the second pair. Wish Aviators actually looked good on me but they dont...they always make me look super butch haha.
7. Wow.
6. Ive never watched that show but after that dancing I think I might just give it a try.
5. Word.
3. Yes, me too.
2. I know you're looking forward to your vacation but dont go speeding up the year please.

Thanks so much for linking up!

Witha said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Sunshine

8. I honestly love both!!
9. Sending my prayers
7. Beautiful!

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Liz Lemon got some moves!
diermsa 2512

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails