Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Letters

Dear Friday: what's up with your weather today, woke up to a very windy and rainy morning, hopefully the weather improves through the day and specially tonight as I have a girlfriend's party celebration to attend!

Anyway, despite the weather...


Dear first Pool we've owned: Yesterday was the beginning of your demise and now you are lying there just about ready to be put down and sent to the dump. You've been great and have given many refreshing hours of entertainment, and now you will be replaced!

please do not ask about the empty mustard container, wtf!

Dear You Tube: I don't know where or how my life would be without you, specially when I find hilarious and useless videos like the following one.


Dear cat in the previous video: You are totally rocking that "Rumba" vaccum, love how you just sit there in your Shark suit and be... perhaps it's because you are just in shock that somebody made you wear that suit, LOL!

Dear Ditto: At this point we are not sure if you are seriously ill or just trying to get away with shitting on our porches, but you have got to stop, tomorrow is your next vet appointment and hopefully we will be able to get this issue resolved and you stop pooping on our porch.

Dear Ortaheel sandals; you totally rock and are so comfortable without entirely sacrificing the good looks. The fact that I have a bulge disk on my back makes me not wanna wear just any kind of shoes, specially every day at work when I have to be on my feet a lot... so thank you from the bottom of my feet, LOL!

Dear 2nd Dad Manrique: Happy Birthday to you... I love you and look up to you so much, you have been beyond a father figure in my life since I can remember, besides you are my Godfather, my friend, my teacher and my mentor... Wish you a wonderful day today and every day for the rest of your life, may God continue to bless you and us with your presence for many years!!!

My Mom, Manrique & Me back in 2008 in Grand Cayman

Dear readers: As we fast approach the closing of April, may you enjoy the last weekend of this month, and remember to enjoy every minute of it!

Happy Friday & Weekend y'all!

4 commented; now it's your turn!:

Martha Hokenson said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That video is the best thing I've seen all week!!! I laughed so hard at that kitty :D

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So ready for the weekend!
Great photos!
Poor pool!

p4 nservion

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

don't you EVER complain about your weather! Just sayin'!!! lol
Love the shoes!
Love the tribute to your 2nd Dad...happy birthday to him!

Milla said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the video! hahahaha

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails