Sunday, June 14, 2009

To blog or not to blog...

Today, I'm sitting here in front of my computer writing my first blog entry (and boy, am I so glad this text editor has spelling check). Blogging is never something that occurred to me (since I was a little girl I always wanted to keep a diary but I was always too lazy to keep it up). Then, I started noticing and reading more and more blogs on the internet and found it to be very interesting how so many people have the opportunity to share their thoughts and ideas with the rest of the world in their own unique way. Finally this past weekend I stumble upon a movie that talks about scrap booking, so then I thought about maybe getting into that, but then I think it would be just like the diaries when I was young. Finally I made up my mind and decided to give blogging a try, hope I don't disappoint myself with it. So, if you are reading this, Welcome to my blog!

2 commented; now it's your turn!:

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Welcome to bloggerworld!

Nola said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Welcome to blog land!! I can't remember how I found Mark's blog...but I keep checking in on him and have followed his joy at marrying you!! My blog is helping me along the lapband journey and other life stuff. I will add you to my favourites!!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails