Thursday, July 30, 2009

Harry Potter 6


Last night we ended making it to the latest Harry Potter saga. So even though today is not Wed. anymore, I am going to give you my humble review of the movie:

As a big fan that I am of Harry’s adventures, after reading all of the books and watching all of the movies that are out so far, I have to admit that the movie is up the standards of the story, so I give it a good review.

Maybe the special effects on the movie were not as spellbinding as on the previous ones, but I’m not sure if that is because there was so much information that they needed to include in this one movie in order to prepare and connect it well to the grand finally (which are actually two movies), or maybe after 5 movies I am more used to most of the "magical" effects that they have been using before.

Besides that, I have to say that if you guys have never read any of the book or most important the last one, I really have to say that Snape is definitely a very overrated character, I can’t wait to the final movies when you will see a lot of the real reason why he is like he is and acts like he does…

(Random thought: even though the actor that plays Snape in all the movies (Alan Rickman) does a fantastic job with the character, when I'm reading the books I don't really picture the character as him, I imagine him taller and skinnier with a longer face and nose... but that's just me!)

So, if you've watched the previous Harry Potter's I would definitely recommend you to watch this one. But if you have never watched any of them, this is definitely NOT a good one to start with, watch the first 5 first and then this one... I am sure I will be watching this one again!

One last thought though; How come if I have read all of the books and watch all of the movies, I still cannot do magic??? LOL

1 commented; now it's your turn!:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOL!! Maybe Harry Potter isn't giving us all of the truth to their potions!

Unfortunetly, I watched this last movie and had not watched none of the previous ones!

A friend wanted me to acompany her so I did. To tell the truth I was never interested in Harry Potter but even though I didn't understand many of the things (obviously) I really enjoyed the movie and I'm looking forward to watching the others sometime soon.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails