Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday Movie Post

When you live on a small place like this island (or any small town) there's just a certain amount of activities you can do every day, working, shopping, going to the beach, swimming, diving, reading a book, watch TV (but if you are anything like us, that do not have cable TV), watch TONS of movies...

Last night we rented the movie Angels and Demons with Tom Hanks, a I think it was pretty good.

I read the book a few years ago and I liked it, but last night watching the movie I didn't remember most of it but bits and pieces of the whole story.

It was pretty funny that both my husband and me, changed our idea of who the "bad guy" for a few times during the whole movie, and even at the end when we found out who was really behind the whole deal, it was a surprise!

So, for those out there that have not had the chance to watch it, I recommend it. Some friends of mine watched it at the movies and said it was boring, but I guess I missed that part, because as s good Dan Brown story it was full of facts, symbolism and a tick plot.

Also I felt it was a quite a refreshing rest from the whole Islamic/terrorism theme that is being going on around Hollywood now a days.

Another movie I really want to watch now is the latest Harry Potter one, I pushed for tonight but it looks like my husband is working later today so we would not make it in time to the movie, I just really hope I'll be able to drag him to the movies on Friday, we shall see...

Well, I guess starting today, Wed. is going to be my Movie Post Day, I will "TRY" to review recently watched movies and I even other ones I really like or not... So stay tuned!

3 commented; now it's your turn!:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I wanted to watch it when it came out in the theaters but no one wanted to acompany me. My bf said that we needed to watch the da vinci code to undestand it while other said you didn't. In the end I didn't go watch it but I hope to see it soon.

Jim Styro said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Weekly movies reviews - a fine idea. I'm a big movie guy, so I'm looking forward to your perspective.

Jess said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We are some movie watching fools at our house and this is one of the ones that we have in line to watch! I think it might be time for us to join back up with NetFlix...

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails