Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Over the Top Award

Yesterday I was very honored to received my 3rd award from an awesome fellow blogger, Maggie at Moonstruck.
Now, it's my turn to pass it along and to tag some other blogger that deserve such a nice compliment. So here I go...

1. First of all I have to say Ooh La La, because my first tag goes out Heidi. She has a very nice blog with lots of visual posts about design and decoration, but she also manages to include some very nice, deep messages that make me think and uplifts my spirit.

2. My second tag has got to be for my favorite male blogger at First Time, not only cause he is the man I love but also because he is the only that inspired me to start a blog so without him I would not exist here!

3. My 3rd mention is for Janelle, I just love reading her blog and I just find so beautiful the way she shared the Days of Five Lives!

4. I cannot help myself and also tag one of my favorite blogs which is Gods Little People, I love every single one her posts and I love that we share our love and appreciation for animals. While she was away I really missed her posts, I'm glad she is back!

5. There is a blog that I really enjoy I haven't really comment much on it, Krista at my life as i see it, I really like reading her blog, besides she has a beautiful daughter and a wonderful way with words, also thanks for your comments on my blog.

6. My last but definitely not least tag goes to my favorite female blogger at This Life Is Mine. Jess not only is so much fun, knows how to party, drink, dance and even sings karaoke, but she is definitely somebody that I would like to hang out with in real life (besides on cyberspace). Her blog is most definitely Over the Top!

And now I'm supposed to answer the following questions:

1. Where is your cell phone... in my handbag,

2. Your hair.... curly.

3. Your mother..... at home.

4. Your father......at his home.

5. Your favorite food....Sushi.

6. Your dream from last night....about me swimming with my brother and sister in law.

7. Your favorite drink..... Red Wine.

8. Your dream/goal.... to always be happy and positive.

9. What room are you in......living room.

10. What is your hobby......photography and diving.

11. What is your fear....... to loose my loved ones.

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years......alive and kicking.

13. Where were you last night..... at home.

14. Something you are not.....quiet.

15. Muffins?....sure!

16. Wish List items..... travel, travel, travel.

17. Where did you grow up.....Costa Rica.

18. Last thing you did......sent an email.

19. What are you wearing......shorts and top.

20. Your t.v....... turned off.

21. Your Pets...... 2 dogs (Ditto and Sheba)

22. Friends........a few, many acquaintances.

23. Your life....... Make the best out of it.

24. Your mood.....tired and a little tense.

25. Missing someone......always, my family and close friends from back home.

26. Vehicle.......1 Mitsubishi Pajero.

27. Something your not wearing.......bra.

28. Your favorite store.......Forever 21.

29. Your favorite colors......red.

30. When's the last time you laughed...... today.

31. When's the last time you cried.......Sunday.

32. Your best friend.......my mom and Trudy.

33. One place you go over and over.......work (unfortunately, lol).

34. One person who emails me regularly.......my mom and dad.

35. Favorite place to eat?......Thai Orchid.

Well, that's it... Happy Hump Day!




4 commented; now it's your turn!:

Janelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks so much Sunshine!! You have Forever 21 there too??!

sunshine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are welcome Janelle!
Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately, not sure, LOL!), we do not have Forever 21 here on the island, but it's still my favorite store. Every time I hit retail heaven (an actual mall in the US) I got to go there!!!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are very welcomed! I love reading your blog! :D

krista said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thank you so much for the lovely words! and i'm still so smitten with that header photo...

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails