Friday, October 2, 2009

All things Pink

Well we are finally in October and it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.



So today, my post is about all things pink, and with this I would like to honor; first of all my Mom as a breast cancer survivor along with many other women (even some men) that have being through this horrible disease, fight it and lived to tell the story.

But also I would like to honor those that have not being as bless as the survivors as well as those that are going through it as I write this...Hope all women reading this DO NOT take their health for granted and the best way to move forward against Breast Cancer is awareness and early detection. I am going to be wearing a pink ribbon pin every day of the month, to remember and honor this important cause!

Happy Friday!!!

1 commented; now it's your turn!:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So many people suffer from cancer each year, so sad! :(

I hope they find some kind of cure soon.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails