Sunday, September 27, 2009

Schizofrenic Saturday...

The weekend is flying by so fast that it's Sunday already.

Yesterday was a pretty bizarre day, in the morning got a text from my boss only saying;

"I just got one question: what did I ever do to u?"...

So to me, this is a joke! I mean, if you have a problem with somebody and you want to confront this person, you have to do it either in person or over the phone, cause what's the point of trying to confront somebody via text message, uh? So I obviously ignored the text and went on with my day... But this made me think that there was already something going on at work.

After some shopping we ended up having lunch at a new Tex Mex Restaurant (and the only one on the island, can u believe it, on an island with more than 30k people!). It was good, and I had a very large Margarita... which kind of got me through the rest of the day...




















The reason to say the Margarita got me through the rest of the day is because when we were waiting for our meal, the assistant manager at work "J" called me to tell me that in fact it was the end of our manager at work, that she got fired that very morning, which probably explains the reason I got that text...

So, later on in the evening I got another text, this one explains the fact that not only she is bipolar, she has this paranoiac personality, and I'm sure what she meant is that the assistant manager which she refers to as "my friend" is the one that calls me that. I'm sure the reason why she is saying this is because she saw us talking on Friday (about random stuff) but I'm sure in her head it was all a conspiracy meeting against her... so her text this time said:

"I hope you are happy to know what your friend calls u, a short, fat, b*#%h. I am".

Nice, ah? Very classy of her, and probably the result of a very depressed and drunk afternoon. Oh boy I tell you, I've been working with this woman for almost 3 years now and I always knew her last days at work were not going to be pretty, and even though I tried to stay away from this whole situation, I knew she always had this time about me and it's call envy.

So, obviously ignored that other text and when I see her, if I ever get to see her again, and I probably will, cause she refused to sign the letter that was giving to her yesterday, and left saying she was going to talk to her lawyer (yeah like she can even afford one!).

Anyway, like I say before, I really don't wish her any harm and I'm sure that she will be a lot happier somewhere else if she hates us all that much (specially me!).

On another better note, it's Sunday so now I'm off to the beach... will post some pics tomorrow!

7 commented; now it's your turn!:

Jess said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

CrAzY person!!! Oh well, she will get over it. Some things you just have to learn to take in stride...getting fired is one of them. You know, not that it has ever happened to me or ANYTHING...nope. Nuh uh. OK, maybe that one time...or twice. LMAO!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

look up the word "narcissist" or "borderline personality disorder" and stay strong! People like her are toxic.....

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is scary!! She's the one being a bitch. Well, I'm glad she will gone now and you will be calmer. :)

Jim Styro said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hopefully, the combination of the margarita and the beach were able to wash away all that craziness.
"Short, fat..." whaa?!?! Either you've been posting someone else's pictures to your blog or your ex-coworker's delusions are complete.

With any luck, next weekend will have no more of this unpleasantness.

sunshine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Jess- Yeap, she's pretty crazy and this time she is taking it to the extreme...

Anonymous- I believe both terms apply to her pretty good. And you are right, she is toxic and just drains all my energy out...

Maggie- looking forward to some calmer times without her around, can't wait!

Jim- well, the short part I believe applies to me as I'm only 5'2, I might not be in my ideal weight but I don't think I consider myself as fat.

And for the other name, can you believe this woman is even sending me these text messages from a cell phone I actually gave her? She needed one but couldn't afford it, so I gave her a spared one I had... She is just unbelievable!

Gloria said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sunshine, if you lie down with dogs you'll get fleas. Just leave this woman alone . . misery loves company and my guess is she'll give you plenty if you let her!

It's my first visit to your blog, I come via Maggie, my good and constant on-line buddy.

I'm liking your blog and am going to follow you 'cos you seem like fun.

Pop over and visit my blog and follow me too if you like what you see.

I'll be back to catch up on some of your earlier postings, so see you again soon.

Sunshine, have a great week, and, ignore the bitch!!!

Janelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, talk about crazy. You're probably right that was sent after a afternoon of drinking away her sorrows! Glad you could take it in stride and not let it affect you!

I love the new look. Makes me wish I was in the tropics too!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails