Friday, October 9, 2009

Dis and Dat

Yesterday morning I took my car in for the 2009-2010 inspection and I'm happy because it passed, so far in the 3 yrs that I've owned this car it's always being incredibly reliable, never being to the shop and every single year I take for inspection it goes in without a problem, my car is 1996 Mitsubishi Pajero (right side driver, as we drive on the left in the Cayman Island). This is what I drive now:I know I have a good car and all... but that doesn't I'm not already dreaming of a new one, for a while I was really considering a Honda CRV but lately I have fallen madly in love with the Jeep Liberty. Ooooh, it's such a nice car, bigger than mine and specially with 5 doors instead of 3 like the one I own right now... So, now I'm going to focus my law of attraction in order to change my car in the future for a Liberty... This is what I will be driving soon:


Besides my new car plans, I've been feeling pretty bad lately, I have this horrible cold that started on Sunday evening with a soar throat and then became a bad cold. So far every night I have had fever and lately a terrible cough that doesn't give a chance to get a good night sleep.

Last night I slept on the couch cause it made me feel bad that I was coughing so bad right next to my husband and not even he was able to get any sleep... I was sweating all night and I'm sure I had a fever but never got around to get up and look for the thermometer.

So tonight I'm going to give a try to a natural remedy that a Korean friend of mine recommended me, I have to soak grated radish in honey for an hour and then take 3 tablespoons for that, he swears it's a fantastic remedy, we shall see tonight...

Have a great weekend everybody!!!

1 commented; now it's your turn!:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've been having a coughing problem too! Maybe I should try it out aswell.

You will be getting a great car! :)

Hope you feel better soon *hugs*

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails