Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Redefining "Joe Cool"

Last week our dog Sheba walked right by a little side table we have next to the couch and by mistake picked up my husband sunglasses, when we realized she was walking with the glasses on her neck this gave us a wonderful opportunity for a "kodak" moment.

The pictures came out so good that it got me thinking that Snoopy has nothing on how cool she looks, right? LOL

she is not very sure she likes wearing glasses

"o.k, o.k. I might be able to get used to this..."

Oh yeah! that's more like it...

lovin' it!

2 commented; now it's your turn!:

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my sunglasses slide off the table, but they never hit the floor! Then Sheba came around the chair with them on her neck!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

aw too cute!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails