Thursday, July 1, 2010

Final countdown

When I was a little girl and we were going to go on a trip, a week before the actual departure date I will make sure to tell everybody that we were in the "final countdown", so today I am happy to announce that once again, I am in the final countdown to a very well deserved, long overdue vacation. In fact this will be our official honeymoon since we got married in May 2009.


So, in exactly 8 days, the 8th of July we are going to


We are going to Tulum which is located in the Yucatan Peninsula and where I lived for 3 years. I haven't been back for 6 years but it feels like forever. I miss and love that area so much and when I lived there I had a wonderful time, felt like I belong and all the locals made me feel right at home.

Can't wait to get there, see my friends and show my husband how amazingly beautiful this whole area is, we are going to be visiting tons of very nice place, Mayan Ruins, Cenotes, swimming with Whale Sharks, relaxing at the beach... you name it!

I am super excited and can't wait for the final countdown to be over, just 8 more days/7 night, yey!

Happy Thursday : )

1 commented; now it's your turn!:

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Only 3 working days left till we go!!!!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails