Monday, November 29, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love!

Over the weekend I had a very weird dream, it was in Italian.

I guess now I after that dream I've realized that I can speak 2 1/2 languages. Spanish, English and Italian being the half language, it's kind of sad when I think about it, because I feel that I have lost most of my Italian speaking skills since I just don't practice.

I know that the reason why I had this dream is cause before I went to bed I read a few more chapters of the book I am reading now "Eat, Pray, Love" and during this first chapters of the book the main character is in Rome studying Italian.


But anyway, back to my dream. I was in an Italian class and it was way too advanced for me, so after the lesson, me and two other friends went straight to the administration and asked them to change us to another level. Well, it turn out that it wasn't even Italian lesson I was taking, but coffee lessons, and the only one other class that had space did not have enough water for all 3 of us to join, crazy, uh? So they offered us to just skip this one lesson and had some free time instead.

Can't remember much else besides that at this point, early in the morning when I told my husband about it was much clearer to me. Still pretty weird dream.

As for the book I am reading, so far so good, even the name is kind of cool because those are 3 activities that I enjoy and are essential parts of my life, as it should be in anybody's life, don't you think?

Besides my weird dream my weekend was very interesting, parts of it not so good with some stuff that I don't want to talk about or even write about it. It's all good, just some rough patches in this road of life...

On Sat. I had an all girls day with my sister in law and her Mom, we had a great time, went shopping, to some sort of flea market (didn't find anything good), went snorkeling, spent the afternoon at the beach; in the sun, reading a book and then we had a late lunch, great times!!!

Me & Gaylene, after snorkeling in Cemetery Beach

Now, it's Monday, so back to work. My boss should be back today, so I am looking forward to some busy days and some good sales. Have a great week!!!

3 commented; now it's your turn!:

MarkD60 said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

To me, it's important to always write down your dreams as soon as you can.
Love the pic!

God's Little People said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Had to laugh at your dream - dreams are truly funny sometimes. No rhyme or reason whatsoever :-) Enjoy the book, I'm sure it's so much better than the movie (found it disappointing).

Have a great week - the girlie time looked fun.

Joey Y said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love this movie! But is the book nice? I'm planning to buy it after I finished my confessions of a shopaholic series :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails